Monday, January 19, 2009

Sunday, the 18th

Breakfast (3.5 blocks)
  • 1 egg - 1 block protein
  • 1 egg white - 1 block protein
  • oz of sausage (or about) - 1 block protein
  • 1 slice Kraft American cheese - 1/2 block protein
  • 1 Light English Muffin (high in fiber) - 2 blocks carbs
  • just a few strawberries - < 1/2 block carb
  • Coffee with estimated 1T of creamer - 1 block carb

I got a little hungry earlier than expected. The next day I measured out the creamer and realized that I had used too much.

***We worked out right before lunch. I was completely out of calories by the end of the workout.

Lunch - 4 Blocks

  • Small piece of leftover steak (smaller than my palm) - 3 blocks protein
  • 1 oz of cheese - 1 block protein
  • Red peppers - insignificant
  • Carb Balance Tortilla (high in fiber) - 1 block carb
  • Salad with small amount of dressing - 1 block carb
  • 4.5 Pita Chips - 1 block carb
  • 1 cups of strawberries - 1 block carb

This meal was perfect. I felt good all afternoon and started to get hungry just before it was time for dinner. I didn't eat an afternoon snack today.

Dinner - 4 blocks

  • Steak, marinated in teriyaki sauce - 4 blocks protein
  • Veggies in stir-fry - 1 block carbs
  • Rice - 2 blocks carbs
  • 12 grapes - 1/2 block carbs
  • 1/2 cup of wine - little more than 1/2 block carbs

This wasn't quite right. I felt a little hungry by 9:00 (we ate dinner around 7), but I couldn't figure out whether I was high on carbs or protein.

Snack - 1 block
  • 2 T Peanut Butter
  • 1 spoonful of Lite Cool Whip

No comments:

Post a Comment